How do you make mary berry chocolate brownie cake
Ingredients for mary berry chocolate brownie cake
- 150 gms black chocolate chopped
- 150 gms black chocolate sprayed
- 150 gms almonds
- Forty gms cocoa powder
- 120 gms refined bread
- 100 tsp milk
- 3 eggs
- 1 ) cup Icing sugar
- 1/4 cup Soft butter
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla essence
- 1 tablespoon warm milk
- 1/2 tsp pink raw colour
How to make mary berry chocolate brownie cake
- Twist eggs in a bowl, add sugar and blend it nicely.
- Add almonds, walnuts, processed flour, dark chocolate, carrot powder and give it a fast mixture.
- Insert the dry ingredients to the wet mixture.
- Insert vanilla buttermelted chocolate, and provide it a more mixture.
- Add milk and also give it your final mixture.
- Transfer the batter into the aluminum mildew, measure the upper section using a spatula.
- Bake it a hundred and twenty °C for 40 minutes.
- Take it out permit it to come down to room temperature.
- At a bowl, add sugar, butter, mix them nicely.
- Insert raw, raw colour, mix it and then transfer it at a pipping bag.
- Our Chocolate Walnut Brownie Cake.