belgium buns recipe mary berry
These delicious Mary berry Belgian Buns (or Party Buns because they truly are also known!) Takes equally as good if not better than the people you purchase from the regional bakery!
Basic Ingredients for belgium buns recipe mary berry
- 120g butter
- 200ml milk
- 450g powerful bread flour
- 60g sugar
- 7g yeast
- 1 egg
- 8tbsp Lemoncurd
- 125g raisins
- Icing sugar + water
How to make belgium buns recipe mary berry
- Create a well in the middle.
- Set the egg 60g softened milk and butter mix at the well and mix all.
- Subsequently, mix with a dough hook at a very low rate for approximately fifteen minutes.
- Put a cloth over the bowl and leave to rise for 1 hour.
- Once increased (and dropped in size) pour out on a floured surface. Roll out to a large rectangle. Spread the lemon curd over each one of the dough and sprinkle the batter over the surface.
- Roll it up and slice into 12 equal pieces.
- Place on the baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Cover with a towel and allow to grow for a further 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool before icing.
- Mix icing sugar water to a thick paste and then spoon on top of each bun. Put half of a cherry on each bun.