How do you make james martin cauliflower soup recipe
Basic Ingredients for james martin cauliflower soup recipe
- 2 tablespoons salted butter
- Inch tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 white onion, diced
- 3 tablespoons, diced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- Inch teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 tsp dried peppermint
- 2 tablespoons Corn Starch
- 2 cups milk
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to make james martin cauliflower soup recipe
- Prepare celery, carrots, cauliflower, and onion to get Creamy Cauliflower Soup
- Heat butter and olive oil in a large pot above medium-high heat. Insert cauliflower, onions, celery, and carrots. Prepare for 10 to 12 minutes, stirring periodically, until berries begin to soften.
- Add the garlic and simmer 1 minute more. Stir in thyme, oregano, and cornstarch and cook for 1 second.
- Pour in the vegetable broth and milk. Stir constantly until the mixture arrives at a boil.
- Season with salt and pepper to flavor. Serve hot