plum jam recipe mary berry recipe step by step method.
hi everyone welcomes you to this lovely plum jam recipe mary berry and my name is nkdiman so let get started to make this Recipe are going to do. Today we’re going to make this easy recipe simply delicious so without wasting much time let’s get started
Today, we’re going to be building a very yummy Plum Jam! It may choose a few Toast if you would like, or blend it in with P Orridge. You’ll be able to have it in a variety of distinct manners. Moreover, the jam can be preserved up to per year, as a result of the sugar.
- 2kg Plums
- 2kg Sugar
- 30ml Lemon-juice
- 30g Butter
- 170ml Drinking Water
- Sterilized Jars
How to make plum jam recipe mary berry Recipe?
- Prepare your plums. (Clean, Stone, and Chop)
- Put your plums in a large, thick-bottomed pan and add your water and lemon juice.
- Bring to the simmer and boil for 40 minutes.
- At the time that your plums have completely simmered, put in your glucose and stir until it is all dissolved in the mix.
- When you’ve completed this, make use of a pastry brush using warm water to eliminate any sugar from the side of the pan. This prevents the ultimate solution or service from using little glucose inside, and it isn’t very optimal.
- Insert your butter to stop the foaming. After that, change your pan to high heat and then bring to a rolling boil for 10 minutes, or till the warmth in the pan has already reached a hundred and five °C.
- Your jam ought to be ready now. Spoon it in your sterilized jars using a stainless steel funnel.
- Finally, seal your jars while the dip is a hot, tag, and store them in a cool, dry, dark location for around a couple of!