6 healthy snack bars recipe ideas
Right here we discuss you personally 6 healthy homemade protein bars for weight loss that are versatile as they truly have been yummy. You can get them as a Healthful snack or dessert for your diet.I hope you enjoy these snacks ideas.
healthy snack bars recipe top best ideas:-
1) Banana healthy snack bars recipe
- 1-ounce walnut pliers
- 1/2 cup Protein-powder or Utilize vegan powder
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1 medium banana
- 2 tablespoons almond butter
- 2 tbsp milk
Line a modest baking dish (8×12) using parchment paper and then set it aside.
In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour powder, walnuts, and mix very well.
In a bowl, then blend the nut-butter milk banana and decant the wet mixture to the dry and blend very well.
Transfer to a lined baking dish and then press firmly. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes. Enjoy this healthy snack bars recipe.
2) blueberry healthy snack bars recipe
- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- 1/4 cup protein powder (I utilize vanilla)
- 1/4 cup ground flaxseed
- 2 tablespoon honey
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- Mix peanut buttermilk and honey in a skillet.
- Pour in milk, garlic, and powder. Stir until finally completely blended. At Length, fold in blueberries
- Spread to a (14×4 inch) loaf pan and push so it has a level. Set in freezer for 1 hour.
- After an hour take bars out and dip into long bars.
- Could be kept in the fridge in a plastic sterile container for around a week.
3) cinnamon and oat healthy snack bars recipe
- 1/2 cup protein powder
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons roasted coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons almond butter
- 1/2 vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoon water
- Blend the powder cinnamon along with oat flour in a bowl and mix.
- In a bowl, mix melted coconut oil, honey, almond powder, vanilla infusion, warm water and combine nicely. Pour the wet mix into the dry and blend effectively.
- If the mix feels tender, add 1 tablespoon of water and process.
- Attach the mix into the pan and press firmly with a spatula.
- Freeze for no less than 1 hour before slicing. Enjoy this healthy snack bars recipe.
4) coffee healthy snack bars recipe
- 2 cups vanilla milk
- 2 cups coconut flour
- 2/3 cup Protein-powder of choice
- 1 tablespoon ginger powder
- 1/4 brewed java
- 2 tbsp coconut sugar
- You start with mixing all of the ingredients in a bowl till well blended.
- In a separate bowl combine all wet elements.
- Pour the soaked mixture into the dry and mix nicely.
- If the mix feels tender, add 1 tablespoon of plain water and process again.
- Line a loaf pan with parchment paper. Twist the mixture to the pan and press firmly with a spatula.
- Freeze to get a minimum of just one hour before cutting.
5) Apple healthy snack bars recipe
- 1/3 cup almond flour
- 1/3 cup protein powder of selection
- 2/3 cup coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/3 cup applesauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoon vanilla butter
- 2 tablespoon milk
- You start with mixing all the ingredients in a bowl until well mixed.
- In a separate bowl mix all wet elements.
- Pour the moist mixture into the dry and mix properly.
- If the mixture feels tender, add 1 tablespoon of water or milk and approach.
- Line a loaf pan with parchment paper. Twist the mixture into the pan and then press firmly with a spatula.
- Freeze for no less than just one hour before cutting.
6) peanut butter high protein bar Recipe
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2/3 cup peanut flour
- 1 1/2 cup vanilla protein powder
- Mix all wet ingredients.
- Mix all dry ingredients
- Include dry into the wet mixture and put in milk and mix until very well mixed.
- Line a loaf pan with parchment paper. Twist the mixture to the pan and then press firmly with a spatula.
- Freeze to get no less than 1 hour before slicing.
I trust you like these healthy snack bars recipe.