thai fried bananas recipe kluay kaek
Thai fried bananas can be ordered at authentic Thai restaurants. These are popular street food in Thailand, served in brown paper bags and oiled with oil.
Basic ingredients for thai fried bananas recipe kluay kaek
- Cut 1 Burro Plantain into thin slices
- 1/3 cup rice flour 2 Tbs
- All-purpose flour 1/2 teaspoon
- Baking powder 3 Tbs
- Coconut flakes 2 Tbs
- sugar 1/4 tsp
- fine sea salt 2 tsp
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds
- 1/2 Cup water Peanut oil
How to make thai fried bananas recipe kluay kaek
- Combine the all-purpose flour, rice flour, and baking powder in a large bowl.
- Mix the sugar and salt with water until well combined.
- Combine the coconut flakes and sesame seeds.
- First of all, Add enough peanut oil to a Dutch Oven, heavy pot, or large saucepan on medium heat. Attach a candy thermometer.
- Now Dip the banana slices into the batter, and then place them in the hot oil. Place the banana slices in the oil until they are golden brown.