strawberry ice cream recipe
Basic ingredients for strawberry ice cream recipe
- 2 cups (480ml), heavy cream, cold
- 1 container (14oz/400g), sweetened condensed milk
- 12oz/340g Strawberries, fresh and frozen
- 1 teaspoon pink gel food coloring (optional)
- 4-5 Chopped strawberries (optional).
How to make strawberry ice cream recipe
- Blend strawberries in a blender, or use a food processor until smooth.
- Mix cold heavy cream in a large bowl. Whip until stiff peaks.
- Mix in sweetened condensed milk and strawberry puree. Beat on low speed until combined.
- Add 4-5 strawberries to the ice cream batter and mix until well combined. This stage is optional.
- Place in a container or dish and freeze for at least 6 hours.
- Notes: For frozen strawberries, let them thaw for approximately 1 hour before you blend.