snickers ice cream recipe jamie oliver
Here’s my Snickers Ice Cream recipe. It tastes exactly like Snickers bars and doesn’t have any Snickers!
- 250ml heavy cream
- 150ml Condensed Milk
- 1/4 cup + 1 Tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 1 cup caramel sauce
- 1/2 cup roasted unsalted Peanuts
How to make snickers ice cream recipe jamie oliver
- First of all, Mix your heavy cream until it is stiff. Next, add your condensed milk.
- Now add the cocoa powder to the mixture and mix well.
- The caramel sauce should be drizzled over the ice cream. Sprinkle in crushed peanuts.
- After this, Place a piece of parchment paper on top. Freeze for 12 hours or overnight.