slimming world fish fingers recipe
Basic ingredients for slimming world fish fingers recipe
- 350g Basa fish fillets Juice 1/2 lemon
- 2 teaspoons crushed black peppercorns Salt for taste
- 1 teaspoon English mustard
- 7-8 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons refined flour Oil to deep-fry Parsley sprigs to garnish Tartare sauce
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- Chop 4-5 shallots
- 1 tablespoon chopped finely parsley
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped pickled green peppercorns Salt to taste Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
How to make slimming world fish fingers recipe
- For 10-15 minutes, cut the fish into fingers. Marinate in lemon juice, crushed peppercorns, salt, and olive oil.
- In a separate bowl, combine mustard, egg, refined flour salt, and crushed peppercorns. Combine all ingredients in a bowl. Make sure there are no lumps. Mix in the fish fingers and let it rest for about 10-15 minutes.
- In a saucepan heat enough oil.
- Make the tartare sauce by combining mayonnaise with shallots, parsley, and gherkins. Add salt, crushed peppercorns, lemon juice, and garlic powder to a bowl. Mix well.
- Dip fish fingers in breadcrumbs, then deep fry in hot oil until crisp and golden. Drain on absorbent tissue.
- Serve hot with tartare sauce. Garnish with a parsley sprig.