simple recipe for gazpacho soup
Basic ingredients for simple recipe for gazpacho soup
- 3 medium-sized tomatoes
- 300g (10.5oz). Cherry tomatoes (10-15 pieces),
- 1 medium red bell pepper,
- 1 medium green bell pepper,
- 1 cucumber
- 1/2 Red onion,
- 1-2 garlic cloves (optional),
- 2 bread slices
- 10 basil leaves/coriander
- 2 tablespoons Vinegar
- 1/4 cup extra virgin Olive Oil
- Salt Pepper Cumin
- 1 cup cold water
How to make simple recipe for gazpacho soup
- All vegetables should be chopped roughly.
- All the vegetables should be placed in a food processor. Add the vinegar, olive oil, and water. Season with salt. Blend until smooth. Adjust the seasoning to taste.
- For a smooth texture, strain the soup through a sieve. If not, you can leave it as-is.
- Serve cold. Garnish with bread croutons and green onions, cucumber, basil, and extra virgin olive oil.