simple coffee and walnut cake recipe
Basic ingredients for simple coffee and walnut cake recipe
- 175g unsalted butter (soft),
- 175g Golden Caster sugar
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 175g self-raising flour
- 3 large eggs
- 75butterut pieces
- 1 Tbs instant coffee dissolves into 1 TBs boiling water.
- Filling and topping: 300g Icing Sugar
- 5 tbs double crème
- 3 tbs coffee grinds dissolved into
- 2 TBs boiling water
- Decorate with 10 wing halves
How to make simple coffee and walnut cake recipe
- First of all, Preheat your oven to 180°C/350F/Gas 4. Butter two 20 cm baking tins by placing them on parchment paper.
- Use a whisk to combine the butter and the golden caster sugar. Slowly add the eggs, whisking as you add each piece.
- The nuts can be chopped into small pieces and added to the bowl. Add the flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Pour in the coffee 6. Combine everything and then divide it into two baking tins. Bake for 20 minutes or until the cakes are golden brown. Take the cakes out of the oven and let cool.
- To make the topping and filling, melt the butter in a saucepan. Bring to the boil. In a bowl, combine the cream and the icing sugar. Add the cream and coffee.
- Slowly add the melted butter, beating it as you go. Allow cooling Mix well.
- Spread half of the coffee filling on the bottom of the cake after it has cooled. Now Spread the rest of the filling on top. Decorate the cake with the halves of walnut.