How do you make short crust pastry recipe mary berry
Today we share our recipe for making a shortcrust pastry dough. This dough can be utilized in making your favorite desserts and pops for almost any and every occasion.
Thank you for seeing and also let us know in the comments underneath what did you make using this versatile dish.
Basic Ingredients for short crust pastry recipe mary berry
- 2 cups flour
- 3 ounces / 1/3 cup grated butter or margarine (suspended )
- 1 tsp lime juice
How to make short crust pastry recipe mary berry
- Add sifted flour and salt into a mixing jar.
- Place 1/3 of the fat into the flour mixture and mix until it resembles breadcrumbs.
- Slowly add this solution to a fat and bread mix before pastry dough comes together or resembles a dough (about 5 mins).
- Refrigerate for thirty mins
- Roll your dough out and insert a second 1/3 of those remaining fats. Fold as guided from the video and refrigerate for about half an hour. Continue this step twice.
- Refrigerate your dough to get a minimum of 45 mins before use.
- This recipe needs one to bake the dough in 375F for approximately 20-25 mins.