salmon coulibiac recipe mary berry
Basic ingredients for salmon coulibiac recipe mary berry
- Sweet Bread Dough: 3 1/2 cups All-Purpose flour
- 4 1/4 teaspoons Dry Yeast,
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup white Granulated sugar
- 4 1/2 tbs unsalted butter at room temperature
- 1 1/2 cups warm water
- Fillings:2 pks Enoki mushrooms,
- 1 pc Shallot large and diced,
- 4 pc Large cabbage leaves,
- 2 pc Garlic cloves diced,
- of 1 pc Whole Side of Salmon
- 1/2 cup Rice, 1tsp Curry powder,
- 1/2 tsp Ground Black pepper,
- 1/2 tsp salt,
- 1/4 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 1/3 cups Water – 1 btl
How to make salmon coulibiac recipe mary berry
- Add the warm water to a bowl. Add the warm water to a bowl. Sprinkle the yeast mixture over the water. Take 2 pinches of sugar and add it to the bowl. Mix it well.
- Now, combine the flour and butter in a large bowl.
- After this, Knead the dough for about 5 minutes until it pulls away from your bowl.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and let it rest in a warm place for approximately 1 hour.
- Dijon Mustard: Make sure the rice is clean. Add the curry powder, salt, and black pepper to the water and mix well.
- Let the rice cool down before assembling the other ingredients.
- Building:Take the sweetbread dough and roll it out into a rectangle, approximately 1/3 cm thick. If you have cut salmon pieces earlier, spread some mustard on the dough.
- Next, spread the rice on top of the cabbage. Next, place the fish on top. Lastly, top the fish with the mushroom mixture. Lastly, cut the cake and serve.