saffron sauce recipe for pasta
Chicken Saffron Recipe Saffron has always been a favorite of mine. Although it is costly, the delicious flavor of chicken made with it makes your entire home smell amazing. The Chicken in Creamy Saffron Sauce recipe is simple. You need to reduce the heat and let the ingredients simmer for a few minutes before stirring. The sauce should turn a golden yellow color as the saffron threads start to emerge. It should smell wonderful. This dish can only be made if you use high-quality chicken stock and saffron. I make my chicken stock and use Iranian spice.
Basic ingredients for saffron sauce recipe for pasta
- 1/2 kg chicken I medium onion
- 2 tablespoon butter
- 12-14 mixed bell peppercorns
- 3-4 cinnamon sticks
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed garlic,
- 1/2 teaspoon salt to taste
- 1/2 cup ground nuts
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Iranian Saffron strands
- 2/3 cup plain yogurt
- 2/3 cups light cream Chopped mint, green chilies, and coriander for garnish
How to make saffron sauce recipe for pasta
- Blend 3 ingredients to create a spice mix: cinnamon sticks, mixed peppercorns, and cardamom pods. Set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. 2 tablespoons of butter should be melted in a large skillet. Stir fry the chicken until it turns golden brown. Place the chicken in a bowl.
- Marinate chicken in crushed garlic, salt, paprika, and almonds. Combine until well combined. Marinate the chicken for 15 minutes.
- In the same wok, add onion. Stir fry onions until translucent. Marinate the chicken.
- Cover the pot and let it simmer for 7-10 minutes.
- Add the chicken broth and remove the lid. Now Allow it to simmer for 2 more minutes.
- Now, transfer the mixture into a casserole and cover it with foil. Bake for 30-35 minutes.
- After this, the chicken is done, take it out of the oven. Now Mix the cream with the mixture. Heat gently in the same wok for 2 minutes. Garnish the dish with mint, coriander, and green chilies
- Note: Although I used homemade chicken stock, you can also substitute it with a frozen chicken cube. Butter gives the chicken a pleasant, nutty taste. This is because the chicken must be allowed to sit in the oil for a while.