roasted cauliflower with lemon dressing
Basic ingredients for roasted cauliflower with lemon dressing
- 1 medium head cauliflower
- 2 cloves of garlic chopped fine
- 1/4 cup Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon Kosher Salt or Sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
How tto make roasted cauliflower with lemon dressing
- Preheat oven at 450°F. Make florets from cauliflower and place them in a large bowl. Mix in the olive oil, garlic, and lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper. Combine all the flavors.
- Place the cauliflower on a parchment-lined sheet pan.
- The sheet pan should be placed in the oven for between 25-30 minutes or until it is golden brown. Place the sheet pan in an oven-safe bowl or platter. Sprinkle generously with Parmesan cheese. Garnish with fresh parsley. Enjoy immediately.