recipe roasted pumpkin soup jamie oliver
This soup is simple and delicious.
Basic ingredients for recipe roasted pumpkin soup jamie oliver
- 2 cups chopped red squash
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- Salt to Taste
- Crushed black peppercorns to Taste
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2-3 fresh herbs
- 1 1/2 cups vegetable broth
- 1 tablespoon of fresh cream
How to make recipe roasted pumpkin soup jamie oliver
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. In a bowl, combine pumpkin, garlic, onion, and olive oil.
- Place the pumpkin mixture onto a baking sheet. After this, Place the baking tray in the oven for about 15-20 minutes. Allow cooling in the oven.
- Blend the roasted pumpkin mixture to make a smooth paste.
- In a large non-stick saucepan, heat the pumpkin puree. Mix in vegetable stock and salt. Bring to boil. Mix in cream. 6. Serve hot with crushed peppercorns.