recipe Martha Stewart pumpkin muffin
Basic Ingredients for recipe Martha Stewart pumpkin muffin
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter melted
- Half cup granulated Sugar
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- Two large eggs, lightly beaten at room temperature.
- One cup canned pumpkin puree,
- Two Tablespoons milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- Half teaspoon salt
- Two teaspoons pumpkin spice
- One teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 1/4 cup all-purpose flour 156g
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar 100g
- tightly packed 1/3 cup sugar 66g
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Six Tablespoons salted Butter melted. Cool to room temperature 85g Glaze 1/2 cup powdered sugar 65g
- 2 to 3 teaspoons milk
How do you make recipe Martha Stewart pumpkin muffin
- Pre-heat oven to 375F (190C). After this, Line a 12-count muffin pan with paper liners or lightly grease flour. Set aside.
- Mix melted, cooled butter with granulated and brown sugars in a large bowl. Stir well. Stir in eggs. Mix in pumpkin puree, milk, vanilla extract, and stir.
- After this, Combine flour, baking powder, and baking soda in a separate bowl. Stir until combined.
- Combine your dry ingredients with your wet, and stir gently until combined. Be careful not to overmix. While you make your streusel, set aside.
- Mix flour, sugars, and cinnamon together to make your streusel.
- Add the butter to the mixture. Now Stir with a fork until the butter is incorporated. Do not overwork the streusel, or it will become a paste. You want it nice and clumpy.
- Divide muffin batter evenly into prepared muffin pans, filling each 3/4 of the way. Use your hands to evenly distribute streusel on muffin batter. Place the topping over the batter, and press the topping down gently.
- Bake at 375F (190C), for 17-19 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Or, until there are a few moist crumbs. Let muffins cool completely before serving. Glaze Make the glaze by whisking 1/2 cup (65g), powdered sugar with 2-3 teaspoons of milk. Serve drizzled over lightly cooled pumpkin muffins.