recipe for vegetarian sandwiches filling
Basic ingredients for recipe for vegetarian sandwiches filling
- 1/4 large English cucumber
- 1/4 medium tomato
- 1/4 medium purple kalamata
- 1 medium potato, boiled to soften
- 4 slices of brown bread Butter to apply Spicy Tomato Chestney as needed A few leaves of Romaine lettuce Chaat masala to sprinkle
- 2 cheese slices Cherry tomatoes to be served Tomato ketchup
How to make recipe for vegetarian sandwiches filling
- Slice cucumber, tomato, and purple cabbage into rounds. Transfer the pieces to a plate. Cut the potato into slices and place aside.
- Spread butter evenly on 2 slices of brown bread.
- Spread Tata Sampann Spicy Tomato Chutney on both bread slices.
- Now Place a few leaves of romaine lettuce on your bread slices.
- Sprinkle some chaat masala, sliced potatoes, and cucumber slices. Finally, sprinkle some chaat powder.
- Place the purple cabbage roundels on each bread and add a cheese slice. Butter and Tata Sampann Spicy Tomato Chutney should be applied to the remaining bread slices. These may be placed on top of the sandwiches. Trim the edges and throw them away. The sandwiches can be cut in half. Serve immediately with romaine lettuce leaves and cherry tomatoes, as well as tomato ketchup.