recipe for salmon sandwich filling
Salmon Sandwich Fresh Salmon mixed with a mix of healthy vegetables and mayonnaise, stir-fried until tender-crisp. This recipe is great for breakfast, lunch boxes, and evening snacks.
Basic ingredients for recipe for salmon sandwich filling
- Cooking Salmon Fish: 250gm Salmon Fish
- 1/4 cup water 1
- /2 tbsp salt
- 1/2 a lemon
- Preparing sandwich filling:2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 chopped onion
- 1/4 cup green capsicum
- 1/4 Cup Carrot
- 1/2 tbsp black pepper Salt as desired
- Cooked salmon Fresh coriander 2 tbsp Mayonnaise 1 tbsp Tomato ketchup
- Green Chutney: 1/2 Cup Fresh Coriander
- 3-4 Garlic Cloves
- 1 Green Chili
- 1/2 Lemon Salt as per your taste
- Add some water
- Salmon Sandwich Toasting: As per your requirements, bread slices
How to make recipe for salmon sandwich filling
- Sauteed Salmon Fish in a pan. Clean Salmon Fish Fillet (250g) 1/4 cup water. Salt, squeeze 1/2 lemon Cover the pan and cook for 12-15 mins on low-medium heat. Now Check to see if the salmon is done. Remove the lid.
- Preparing Sandwich Filling 2 tbsp. Olive oil (you could use any oil) 1 chopped onions 1 tbsp.
- Garlic ginger paste Let onion turn golden brown 1/4 cup Green capsicum 1/4 Cup Carrot 1/2 cup Salt to taste Cook the salmon for 5 minutes.
- Mayonnaise 1 tbsp. Tomato ketchup Mix well Salmon mix is ready Green Chutney 1/2 cup Fresh coriander 3-4 Garlic cloves 1-Green chili Salt as per your taste Add some water Grind the Salmon mixture onto a bread slice Heat a pan with clarified butter. Place the salmon sandwich on it. Now Toast it until it is perfectly golden brown on both sides.