How do you make recipe for mustard potato salad with egg
A very popular American salad with boiled potatoes, hard-boiled eggs, and the flavor of mayonnaise. It’s going to fill your tummy instantly!
Basic Ingredients for recipe for mustard potato salad with egg
- 3 medium potatoes, boiled and peeled
- 4 hard-boiled eggs
- 2-inch celery stalk
- 1 spring onion
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- ½ tbsp mustard paste
- Salt to taste
- Crushed black peppercorns to taste
- Finely chopped fresh chives for garnish
How to make recipe for mustard potato salad with egg
- Finely chop celery stalk and spring onion greens. Chop spring onion bulbs.
- Cut the potatoes into 1-inch cubes.
- Cut the eggs in quarters.
- Take mayonnaise in a large bowl. Add mustard paste, salt, and crushed black peppercorns and mix well.
- Mix the chopped celery, spring onions and eggs, and potatoes and mix well.
- Serve immediately garnished with crushed black peppercorns and chives.