recipe for mexican beef stew
This is a delicious recipe that can be spiced up with some spices. It is easy to prepare and the flavors are incredible. Subscribe to my channel, activate the notification bell, and share this video and other videos with your friends and family.
Basic ingredients for recipe for mexican beef stew
- 1-3 lbs stew meat
- 1 tablespoon oil (I used bacon fat)
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 small green bell pepper, diced
- 1 tablespoon of jalapeno to taste
- 3 tablespoons tomato sauce plus
- 1 medium tomato, diced 2 teaspoons ground cumin salt, black pepper, and to taste
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 cup water, chicken stock Flour tortillas, and rice
How to make recipe for mexican beef stew
- First of all, Brown the stew meat in a large skillet. Next, add the onions, green pepper, and jalapeno pepper to the pan. Stir in the tomato paste, tomato, and then garlic, powder cumin, and salt.
- Mix well with the flour. Mix in the stock or water. Bring to boil. Now Cover the pan and turn the heat down to low. Cook the meat for about 1 1/2 hours or until it is tender. Adjust seasonings as needed. Serve with tortillas and rice. Garnish with fresh parsley (optional).