recipe for low fat oatmeal raisin cookies
Basic ingredients for recipe for low fat oatmeal raisin cookies
- 1 1/2 Cups (120g), Instant Oats
- 3/4 cup (90g), White Whole Wheat Flour
- 1/2 Scoops (45g), Isopure Unflavored Isolate
- 1 1/2 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 1/2 cup (1140g), Honey
- 2 1/2 Tbsps (30g), Coconut Oil
How to make recipe for low fat oatmeal raisin cookies
- 1 Large Egg 1/2 Tsp Vanilla Oil 1/2 Cup (75g), Raisins Heat oven to 325 degrees. Combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Now Mix until you have thick cookie dough.
- After the dough has been combined, place the parchment paper on a baking sheet and then add the cookies with a cookie scoop (20 cookies). Bake for about 10-12 minutes.
- After the cookies have been baked, let them cool completely on the cookie tray. After cooling, place the cookies in a container that is airtight for several days.