recipe for leftover chicken and potatoes
- Boiled potatoes 3 large
- Leftover chicken karahi Salt 1 teaspoon or to taste Green pepper powder 1/2 teaspoon Green chilies 2
- 1 Egg 1 Breadcrumbs as required Oil for frying
How to make recipe for leftover chicken and potatoes
- First of all, Add boiled potatoes to a bowl and mash them.
- Mix the chicken, salt, black pepper powder, and green chilies. Mix the ingredients and form a patty/kabab.
- Dip the patty in the beaten egg, then coat it in breadcrumbs. Add oil to a wok and fry the patties until golden brown.
- We are available to serve.