recipe for chicken rice soup
This soup is a chicken and rice combination that will nourish your body and soul. This soup is the perfect combination of taste and health, with a touch of fragrance. Soups are easy to digest, light in calories, and packed with nutrients. They’re also a great appetizer.
Basic ingredients for recipe for chicken rice soup
- 1 tsp Extra Virgin Olive oil
- 1 Red onion, chopped
- 1 celery stalk
- 1 Carrot (chopped)
- 1 cup Brown Rice (cooked)
- 1 ltr Chicken stock
- 200gms chicken breast (cooked and shred)
- 1 teaspoon Black Pepper (crushed)
- 4 thyme sprigs salt
How to make recipe for chicken rice soup
- Heat the saucepan, add Extra Virgin olive oil and ginger, then saute for about 10-12 seconds. Celery Stalk, Celery Stalk (chopped), Carrot(chopped), Green Peas (cooked), 1 Ltr Chicken Stock, and let it boil a bit.
- Add the Chicken Breast, shredded and crushed, Black Pepper (crushed), Thyme leaves, and salt to taste. simmer for a few minutes, and then you can enjoy your healthy Chicken & Rice Soup.