raspberry tarts recipe Martha Stewart
Basic Ingredients for raspberry tarts recipe Martha Stewart
- One recipe Pate Sucree dough, chill
- Half cup unsalted butter at room temperature
- Half cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup icing sugar
- One large egg
- One egg yolk
- Three Tbsp whipping cream (35% or Higher)
- Two tbsp brandy (optional). Vanilla extract,
- One tsp, 1 3/4 cups ground almonds (almond meal).
- Half cup of cake & pastry flour
- One cup fresh raspberries Dusting with icing sugar
How do you make raspberry tarts recipe Martha Stewart
- First of all, Lightly knead the dough on a floured surface to soften it. roll it out into a rectangle about 1/4 inch in thickness. Dust a removable-bottom fluted tart pan 9 inches with flour. Then press the pastry in the pan, trimming the edges. The shell should be chilled for 30 minutes.
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 F (180 C). Place the chilled shell onto a baking tray. Use a fork to dock the bottom. Bake the pastry for 20 minutes until it is lightly browned around the edges. Let the pastry shell cool before you begin filling it.
- Blend the butter, granulated, and icing sugars by hand until smooth. Mix in the egg yolk and cream. Finally, add the brandy, vanilla, and beat again. Mix in the flour and ground almonds. Stir until well combined. This should be poured into the prepared shell. Sprinkle with fresh raspberries. Bake the tart for forty minutes until the frangipane filling has been set. The tart should be allowed to cool in the tin, then let it chill completely before you serve. After this, The tart can be refrigerated for up to three days.