raspberry creme brulee cocktail recipe
This is totally out of the ordinary! It uses Whisky, even though it’s called Martini.
Basic ingredients for raspberry creme brulee cocktail recipe
- 45 ml Paul John Edited
- 45ml Strong Black Coffee
- 15ml Monin Hazelnut Steerup
- Garnish with: Coffee Beans, Nutmeg, Chocolate, or Torch the Foam
- Foam Ingredients:60g cream
- 60g milk
- 60g Monin caramel sauce
- 2.5ml Vanilla Essence, or Pod Pinch Of Nutmeg
How to make raspberry creme brulee cocktail recipe
- Add all ingredients to a shaker. Fill shaker with ice.
- Strain into a pre-chilled martini glasses
- Add Creme Brulee foam to the top
- Sprinkle grated nutmeg on top and garnish with coffee beans, chocolate Creme Brulee or other sweeteners
- Foam:Mix all ingredients in a shaker. Chill
- Pour into a canister, charge, and shake. Pipe foam on top.