pork dumplings recipe
Basic ingredients for pork dumplings recipe
- 1 Cup Shredded Napa Cabbage
- 500g | 1 lb Minced Pork
- 1/4 Cup Sliced Scallions | Green Onion
- 1 Garlic Clove
- 1/2 Tbsp Ginger
- 2 Tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Sesame Oil
- 20-30 Dumpling Wrappers
- 2 tsp Oil
How to make pork dumplings recipe
- First of all, Mixed all the ingredients for the dumplings in a medium-sized bowl. Stir until combined.
- Wet the wrapper before wrapping the dumplings. Place 1 tablespoon of filling on the wrapper. Fold the wrapper over and pinch the top.
- Once the dumpling is folded, press the opposite side into the wrapper. Continue folding until all sides are covered.
- Now Heat the oil in a large fry pan on medium heat. To prevent them from sticking together, add the dumplings.
- Now add 1/4 cup of water to the saucepan after 5 minutes. After this, Turn the heat down to low, cover with a lid and continue cooking for 5 more minutes or until the dumplings are cooked through.