piquant chicken mary berry
Piquant chicken with basil – A delicious and easy dish.
Basic ingredients for piquant chicken mary berry
- 1kg skinless, boneless chicken legs
- Cut into small pieces with 4tbsp oil and a little butter
- 2x garlic cloves
- 6tbsp soy sauce
- 6tbsp mustard
- 4tbsp light brown Sugar
- 4tbsp tomato puree
- 2x tins of chopped tomatoes
- 800g fresh basil pasta tagliatelle
- optional Grated Parmesan
How to make piquant chicken mary berry
- Pre-heat oven to 190° fan
- Place in an oven-proof dish
- After this, Fry the onions and garlic in the same pan for 6 minutes. Add the rest of the ingredients (not basil) to the saucepan and bring it up to boiling.
- Now Cover the chicken with the sauce, and bake at 400°F for 40 minutes. Serve the chicken with tagliatelle pasta, freshly grated parmesan, and fresh basil.