How do you make pan fried brussel sprouts recipe
Paul West believes Brussels sprouts need a makeover; they ought to be inspiring dreams instead of nightmares, along with his recipe will surely transform the most fervent competitions into devotees.
The absolute most crucial advice Paul West has is not to boil them Brussels sprouts need to be medicated with caution plus maybe a vessel to additional flavors that are strong, like the anchovies and capers used inside this recipe.
You will need for pan fried brussel sprouts recipe:
- bowl of sprouts
- 2-3 anchovies
- two tbsp capers
- clove of garlic
- big knob of butter
- a bunch of skillets
- Essential Olive Oil
- Inch lemon
- crusty bread
How to make pan fried brussel sprouts recipe
- Trim off the base and out leaves of these carrots
- Cut a crossover to the foundation of the sprouts
- Chop the anchovies, capers, and garlic and mix them throughout the
- Boil the carrots for only a Few Moments in salted water until just
- Tender -a knife should go in using just a small bit of immunity
- Drain the sprouts and trim them lengthwise
- About chop the skillet
- Insert a generous splash of olive oil into some frying pan and cook the
- Garlic and carrots until they are well caramelized with crunchy Bits
- Insert the anchovy powder and then coat that the carrots.
- after this, When the butter foams and turns a nutty brown, add a handful of
- Parsley and a squeeze of lemon, and salt and pepper to taste
Serve with crusty bread.