olive oil dipping sauce recipe for bread
Carrabba’s is a great place to make a meal out of bread and oil. It’s beyond delicious. It’s full of fragrant herbs and spices, with a hint of garlic.
Basic ingredients for olive oil dipping sauce recipe for bread
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 2 Tbsp olive oils
- 1 tsp dried minced onions
- 1/2 tsp Thyme Basil, Parsley Dash oregano, Marjoram Fresh ground pepper
How to make olive oil dipping sauce recipe for bread
- First of all, In a small saucepan, heat olive oil on medium.
- To heat garlic, cook it until golden. Then add the herbs.
- Let herbs heat for approximately 2 minutes before removing them from heat. Place in a heap on a plate, topped with olive oil and your favorite crusty bread.