How do you make old fashioned strawberry pie recipe
Old Fashioned Strawberry Pie is created entirely out of scratch wth an almost sweet strawberry sauce smothering refreshing tomatoes. Top it all off with a cream cheese wrapped topping for your perfect strawberry dish!
Basic Ingredients for old fashioned strawberry pie recipe
- 6 cups sliced fresh strawberries, divided
- 1 cup sugar.
- 3/4 cup water.
- 3 tbsp Corn Starch
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon butter
CREAM CHEESE WHIPPED TOPPING:-
- Inch cup heavy cream
- 3 tablespoons cream cheese, softened
- 2 tbsp powdered sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
How to make old fashioned strawberry pie recipe
- Mash some of these strawberries and soon you have 1 cup . Place the remaining berries to the baked pie shell. Set to the fridge for after use.
- Place 1 cup mashed strawberries to a large saucepan. Stir in sugar, water, corn starch, and lemon juice. Bring to a boil and cook 1 minute until thickened.
- Allow mixture to cool, 1 hour. Pour chilled mixture within the strawberries. Reunite tongue into the refrigerator until set, about 4 times per day.
- At a large mixing bowl, then use a hand mixer to beat thick lotion using cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla extract until stiff peaks form. Move to your piping bag to pipe designs on finished dish, or function each piece with a dollop of lotion.