no bake strawberry cheesecake recipe uk
Basic ingredients for no bake strawberry cheesecake recipe uk
- 1 cup crushed graham
- 50g butter
- 250ml All-purpose cream (chilled overnight),
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 250g cream cheese
- 400g strawberry
How to make no bake strawberry cheesecake recipe uk
- BASE: Heat the butter and combine it with the crushed graham.
- Place the mixture in a container and let it chill for 30 minutes.
- CHEESECAKE: In a bowl, combine the sugar, APC, and cream cheese. Use a fork to mix it all.
- Mix for another 5 minutes using a hand mixer or until the texture is smooth.
- Spread evenly over the base. Chill for 2 hours.
- Sprinkle strawberry jam on top.
- Allow chilling overnight before serving.