nasi goreng recipe mary berry
Basic Ingredients for nasi goreng recipe mary berry
- Eight Chicken supremes Marinade Salt to your taste
- Half tbsp of lemon juice
- One tsp soy sauce
- Half teaspoon red chili powder Peanut sauce
- Two Tablespoons of oil
- One tablespoon chopped garlic
- One small onion chopped
- 1/4 cup crushed roasted peanuts
- 2 Tbsps tomato purée
- 2 tsp soy sauce Salt to your taste
- 1/2 teaspoon red chili powder
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice Sichuan rice
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 2 Tablespoons of oil
- 3 spring onions chopped
- 1 1/2 tbsps Sichuan sauce Salt to your taste Fried egg
- 1 teaspoon oil Salt to your taste To taste, crush black pepper
How do you make nasi goreng recipe mary berry
- Mix the chicken pieces with the soy sauce, lemon juice, red chili powder, and salt in a bowl. Allow marinating for at least 10-15 minutes.
- In a nonstick skillet, heat oil. Add garlic and onion. Cook until translucent. Mix in peanuts, tomato puree, soy sauce, and salt. 14 cup water. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Mix honey, red chili powder, and lemon juice. Set aside.
- In a nonstick skillet heat oil. Add the marinated chicken pieces. Cook until done. Set aside.
- In a nonstick skillet, heat oil. Add the spring onion bulbs and saute until translucent. Add Sichuan sauce, cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Mix the cooked rice with the water. Mix in the spring onion greens and salt, and then set aside.
- In a small nonstick skillet heat oil. Once the oil has heated, add the egg and season with salt. Cook each side for one minute, then set aside.
- Place the rice on a plate. Add the chicken pieces to the top. Top with peanut sauce. Garnish with spring onions greens.