mixed bean salad
Simple Black Bean and Corn Salad is an easy, healthy, and delicious combination of black beans, corn, and bell pepper.
Basic ingredients for mixed bean salad
- 2 cups frozen corn kernels
- 2 (15-ounce) cans of black bean drained
- 1 medium red bell pepper diced
- 1/2 large avocado minced
- 1/2 small red onion minced
- 1/2 cup freshly chopped cilantro
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 tablespoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
How to make mixed bean salad
- To Thaw Corn in the Microwave, heat it for 3-4 minutes stirring once every 90 seconds.
- Mix black beans, tomatoes bell peppers, avocados, onions, and cilantro in a bowl.
- Mix the lime juice, olive oil, and garlic in a small bowl. Add salt, and red pepper flakes, and then whisk it all together. Toss the salad with the dressing and mix well.