mixed bean salad mary berry
Simple Black Bean and Corn Salad is an easy, healthy, and delicious combination of black beans, corn, and bell pepper.
Basic ingredients for mixed bean salad mary berry
- 2 cups frozen corn kernels
- 2 (15-ounce) cans of black bean drained
- 1 medium red bell pepper diced
- 1/2 large avocado minced
- 1/2 small red onion minced
- 1/2 cup freshly chopped cilantro
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 tablespoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
How to make mixed bean salad mary berry
- To Thaw Corn in the Microwave, heat it for 3-4 minutes stirring once every 90 seconds.
- Mix black beans, tomatoes bell peppers, avocados, onions, and cilantro in a bowl.
- Mix the lime juice, olive oil, and garlic in a small bowl. Add salt, and red pepper flakes, and then whisk it all together. Toss the salad with the dressing and mix well.