mary berry yorkshire tea loaf
- Self-Raising Flour 225gms (1 Cup and 3/4th Cup)
- Mix Dried Fruits 220gms (2 Cups) of Sultanas, Dates, & Cranberries
- Brown Sugar 100gms (10 Cups)
- Eggs 2
- Cold tea 175ml
- Vanilla Essence (optional).
How to make mary berry yorkshire tea loaf
- Allow the fruit to sit overnight in a cup of cold tea. The next day, add the rest of the ingredients to the bowl and mix until well combined.
- Bake for one hour at 140F or 160C. Let cool on a wire rack. Serve with butter