mary berry wonderful apple dessert cake
This classic apple cake recipe is so simple to make. This easy apple cake recipe requires the following ingredients.
Basic Ingredients for mary berry wonderful apple dessert cake
- 3 Apples
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- Add a pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 1 tsp ginger powder
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp orange zest
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup curd/yogurt
- 1/2 cup warm milk
How do you make mary berry wonderful apple dessert cake
- Three apples should be washed, peeled, and cored. The apples can be cut into small pieces. Mix the apple juice with walnuts, raisins, and flour in a large bowl.
- Sprinkle flour over everything. This will prevent the nuts and apples from sticking to the bottom or center of the pan during baking.
- Now Mix the flour, baking powder, and baking soda in a medium bowl.
- Add eggs, sugar, vanilla extract, and oil to a large bowl. Then add warm milk, curd, orange zest, and warm milk.
- After this, Mix the dry ingredients with the wet ingredients.
- Pour the mixture into a prepared pan. Tap the sides to let the bubbles escape
- Bake in a preheated oven 35-40 minutes at 180°C until done
- When the cake is baked, remove it from the mold and let it cool on a rack.
- The apple cake can either be served warm or at room temp Enjoy the wonderful aroma of freshly baked apple cakes in your home. Slice and enjoy!