wicked chocolate mousse
Basic ingredients for wicked chocolate mousse
- 1 cup bittersweet chunks
- 1 3/4 cup heavy cream, chilled
- 3 large eggs whites
- 1/4 cup sugar Bittersweet, shaved, to garnish
How to make wicked chocolate mousse
- Stir chocolate until it is melted. Let cool on the heat.
- Now Mix heavy cream with a mixer until it forms soft peaks. Set aside.
- Use a hand mixer to whip egg whites until they form soft peaks. Add sugar gradually.
- Fold the tempered chocolate in the egg whites with a whisk. Fold in the whipped cream once everything is well combined. If desired, transfer to a baking dish and let cool in the refrigerator for about an hour.
- Enjoy with shaved chocolate.