white chocolate roulade
Basic Ingredients for white chocolate remoulade
- 4 Egg yolks
- sugar – 25g
- Milk – 50g
- Vegetable oil – 30g
- Vanilla Extract – 1tsp
- Cake flour – 55g
- Cocoa powder – 18g
- Baking powder – 1/2tsp
- 4 Egg whites
- Sugar – 65g
How to make white chocolate roulade
1. Add sugar and salt to the egg yolks, add milk, vegetable oil and vanilla extract and mix.
2. Sift the soft flour, cocoa powder, and baking powder and mix.
3. Now, beat the egg whites with an electric beater. When whites get little foam to add ¼ cup of sugar in it and beat until you get a medium peak.
4. Mix the egg whites with batter in 3 parts and gently fold.
5. Pour the batter in a baking tray and evenly spread it and gently tap for 2 to 3 times to remove air bubbles.
6. Bake for 15 to 18 minutes in the preheated oven at 170°C
7. Roll the cake gently and cool completely cool on room temperature.
8. Spread the cream evenly and roll the cake gently.
9. Refrigerate it for 1 hours to set.
10. Trim the sides. Use the rest of the cream to decorate the cake.
11. Serve and enjoy!