white chocolate blonde
Basic ingredients for white chocolate blondies
- 200g (13 tablespoons) salted butter
- 200g (7 oz.) white chocolate
- 130g (1 cup) plain flour
- 100g (3 1/2 Oz) white chocolate
- 3 eggs
- 200g (1 cup) caster sugar
- 1 tbsp vanilla essence
How to make white chocolate blondies
- Line a 20x20cm (8x8in), or 20x30cm (8x12in), tin with butter to bake the blondies.
- Combine the butter and white chocolate in a bowl. Now Heat it in the microwave or a saucepan of simmering water until smooth. White chocolate is not always as easy to melt as other chocolates. It also requires less heat.
- Once the butter and chocolate melt, measure out your flour and place it in a bowl.
- After the,Mix the eggs, sugar, and vanilla in a large bowl until well combined.
- Once the butter/chocolate mixture has melted, add it to the bowl with the egg mixture. Whisk to combine.
- Now add the flour and chocolate chips to the bowl. Mix well with a spatula or spoon until combined. Bake the blondie batter in the prepared pan for 40-50 minutes or until they are firm and crackled on the top.
- Let cool completely before cutting.
- Enjoy! You can add any fruit, nuts, or extra chocolate chips to these blondies. Blondies can be kept in an airtight container for up to five days.
- MAKE IT GLUTEN-FREE: Simply replace the flour with a gluten-free plain flour blend.