Basic ingredients for vegetable tart
- Biscuit(crackled), 20 Numbers Butter 1 Teaspoons
- milk 1 Tablespoons green chillies(chopped).
- 1/2 Teaspoons Onion(finely cut)
- 1 Tablespoons French beans (chopped), 1 Tablespoons sweet corns (1 Tablespoons Garlic(finely chop)) 1/4 Teaspoons
How to make vegetable tart
- Blend the biscuit in a mixer jar.
- Mix together the biscuit powder, butter, and little milk in a bowl.
- Spread the mixture in a tart mold and press with your hands.
- Add egg to a bowl. Beat it.
- Add green chillies, onion and sweet corns to it. Add hunk yogurt and milk to it, and mix well. Spread the prepared mixture in a tart mold and sprinkle with dried herbs.
- . Bake at 180 degrees for 10-15 minutes.
- Take it out and place it on a serving plate.