mary berry ultimate fish pie
Basic ingredients for mary berry ultimate fish pie
- VEGGIES:1 medium yellow onion (chopped)
- 6 garlic cloves
- 6 red bell peppers, half green bell peppers),
- 1 tsp fresh thyme
- dough:2 cups flour (AP) 1 1/2 Tspns Bp 1 1/2 TspnsYeast 1/2 tsp Salt 1 1/8 Cup of Warm Water (approx. 1/2 cup flour ( extrtspr dusting)
How to make mary berry ultimate fish pie
- 1/2 lb cod fish/bacalahita Rinse the skin and bones off the fish and then let it cool in a bowl.
- Season the fish with 1/2 tsp fresh black pepper 1/2 Tspn paprika 1/2 Tspn garlic powder
- Heat a pan on medium heat. Add 3-4 tablespoons of olive codfish and saute the onions until translucent. Ne,xt, add the garlic and other vegetables.
- Cook for approximately 2 minutes. Finally, add the codfish. Now Remove from heat, place in a bowl, and let cool.
- dough:Mix all dry ingredients. Now add the water to form a soft dough. Cover the dough with a towel for 20 minutes. Roll the dough into small balls.
- Place about 1 tablespoon of the fish or vegetable mixture on each circle. Seal the ends and form the desired shape. Once the dough is rolled out, heat vegetable oil in a pan on low to medium heat. After about 2 seconds, fry it to a golden brown color.