turkey avocado bake
Basic ingredients for turkey avocado bake
- Two 8 or 10 Whole Wheat Tortillas (Burrito-Size), at room temperature
- 1 Avocado
- 2 TSP Lemon Juice
- 4 Slices Bacon
- 1 Tomato, thinly chopped
- 6 Turkey Slices
- 2 Slices of Swiss cheese (or any other cheese you have)
How to make turkey avocado bake
- Mash avocado in a bowl until it is slightly chunky. Then add lemon juice. Spread avocado mixture on two tortillas, leaving a 12-inch border around each tortilla.
- Add chopped bacon to the avocado mixture. Next, add tomatoes to the top of each tortilla. Then add the cheese and turkey evenly to the top. This will make it easier to roll the tortillas up.
- Wrap the tortillas in plastic wrap and roll them tightly. After each roll has been chilled, slice the ends and cut into two-inch sections. This should yield four pinwheels.