tropical fruit cake
Basic ingredients for tropical fruit cake
- 3 Granulated sugar
- Eggs 2 cups
- plain flour 1 1/2 Cup
- Vanilla essence 1 teaspoon
- Butter(room temperature) 30g
- Milk 30g
- Ingredients for frosting: Whipping Cream 400g
- Icing Sugar 4 Tbsp
How to make tropical fruit cake
- Separate 3 eggs. Whisk the egg whites with 1 1/4 cups of sugar until fluffy. Next, add vanilla essence (1 tsp) to separated yolks.
- Finally, add the egg whites mixture to the egg whites mixture. Next, add plain flour/Maida (1 Cup) and fold it in. Bake the cake in the tin for 40 minutes at 135°C.
- After the cake has cooled, cut it into three layers. The cake should cool completely before you begin the icing process. Otherwise, the frosting will melt and ruin your decorations.
- Preparation for Frosting:Place chilled whipping cream in a large bowl. Add icing sugar gradually to the bowl. Whisk until you see the peak. After this, Keep it in the fridge for about 15-20 minutes before decorating the cake.