triple chocolate brownies
Basic Ingredients for triple chocolate brownies
- 200g butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 eggs free-range
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1.5 cups plain flour
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup good quality cocoa
- 150g high-quality white chocolate, chopped into small pieces
- 150g dark chocolate, chopped into small bits Nuts – Optional
How to make triple chocolate brownies
- Preheat the oven to 175 degrees. Bake the baking paper on the tray’s base.
- Heat the butter in a saucepan on medium heat. Now Once the butter has melted, take it off the heat and whisk in the sugar.
- Once the mixture has cooled (you don’t want to boil your eggs), add the eggs one by one and the vanilla essence. Mix well.
- Now Mix the flour, baking powder, and cocoa. Add the white and dark chocolate, nuts, and fold gently with a spatula or wooden spoon until the mixture is well combined.
- The mixture should be poured into the prepared tin. 4. Bake for 15-20 minutes, then check with a skewer. If the brownies have a bit of the mixture sticking to the skewer, it is done.
- After this, take the brownies out of the oven and let them cool in the tin for a few minutes before cutting. Enjoy!