trifle with jelly
Basic ingredients for trifle with jelly
- Weikfield Vanilla Custard powder: 2 tbsp (15 gm)
- milk: 500ml
- sugar: 4 tbsp (20 gms)
- Weikfield Raspberry jelly: 1 box
- water: 500ml
- as needed: Fresh Mixed Fruits (diced), Vanilla Sponge Cake(diced).
How to make trifle with jelly
- To make a paste, mix 2 tbsp Custard Powder and 3/4 cup milk. Take 1/2 ltr cold/room temperature milk.
- Bring the milk to a boil by adding 4 tbsp of sugar. Add the prepared paste to the boiling milk slowly. Stir continuously for 2 minutes until it thickens. It should be 1/4 inch in height. Let it cool.
- For the jelly, mix the contents of a large packet and the contents of the premix capsule in a bowl. Now Bring 500ml of water to a boil in a separate bowl.
- Turn off the heat and let it sit for at least one minute. The jelly mixture should be poured over the boiling water. Stir to combine. Let the jelly mixture sit at room temperature for 45 minutes to set. Layer the custard on top of the jelly mix. Before serving, refrigerate