tinned tomato soup
Basic ingredients for tinned tomato soup
- One tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- One onion finely diced
- One garlic clove, and crushed
- One red pepper
- Fifty grams chunk of Italian Salami,
- 1kg tomatoes, deseeded and chopped
- One tbsp tomato puree
- 200ml dry wine
- 500 ML Ve Stock
- Three tbsp fresh Basil, chopped finely
- Salt, and ground black pepper.
How to make tinned tomato soup
- Peel and chop the onion Chop red pepper and de-seed it. Chop Salami Chop Basil
- Prepare Garlic, Salt, and Pepper. Puree and wine
- Place the oil in the Soup Maker, and then press the Saute button.
- After one minute, add the garlic and onion to the pan and cook for 3-4 minutes. Now stir occasionally with a spatula or wooden spoon.
- Cook the salami and red pepper for a few more minutes. Stir as needed. By pressing the Saute Button, turn off the saute feature. Mix the rest of the ingredients in the same order as the list to the left. Stir.
- Mix in tomatoes, white wine, and veg stock. Add rice, basil, and salt. Place the Lid on your Jug, and choose the Chunky Setting.