mary berry thai red chicken curry
Basic ingredients for mary berry thai red chicken curry
- 200g boneless chicken cut into cubes
- 1 medium carrot, cut into diamonds
- 1/2 small cauliflower, separated and florets
- Salt to Taste
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon Juice
- 1 cup coconut Milk
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 teaspoon Lemon Juice
- 3/4 Cup Fresh Coconut Milk
- 2-3 Thai Basil Leaves+ for Garnishing
- Red curry paste Galangal 3 shallots 3 teaspoons coriander seeds
- 2 tablespoons cumin seeds (jeera). 3-inch lemongrass stalk
- 9 garlic cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon Kaffir lime rind
How to make mary berry thai red chicken curry
Make the red curry paste by grinding galangal, shallots, coriander seeds, cumin seed, and cumin seeds (lemongrass, garlic, ginger, cloves, cumin seeds), lemongrass, garlic, kafir citrus, red chilies, water, and salt.
In a nonstick skillet, heat oil and add garlic and lemongrass. Mix in the cauliflower and carrots.
Now Stir in red curry paste and cook for one minute. Mix in 1/4 cup of water. Mix in the brinjals, French beans, and chicken and let it cook for 3-4 mins.
Mix in salt and lemon juice and stir. Mix in coconut milk.
Mix basil leaves with water and stir. Turn off the heat and let it cool.
Serve warm in a bowl. Add basil leaves to garnish.