texan chicken wings
- 1 Family Pack Chicken Wings
- Black pepper
- Kosher salt
- Blackening seasoning
- Spicy seasoning Weber garlic Jalapeno seasoning
- Olive oil Honey BBQ Sauce
- Use your favorite BBQ sauce
- Worcestershire sauce
How to make texan chicken wings
- Cut your wing into flats and drumettes. Mix all the ingredients in the recipe into a large bowl.
- Heat your air fryer to 375 degrees Fahrenheit and set the timer for 20 minutes. After this, Use a meat thermometer to ensure that your wings are cooked at 165°F.
- the wings are being cooked in the oven, mix the barbecue sauce ingredients with a bowl.
- Add the Honey BBQ Sauce to the wings and let them cook for another 5 minutes.