Basic ingredients for tarragon sauce
- Grilled Chicken: -2 chicken fillets
- Black pepper crushed 1/2 teaspoon
- Dried Oregano 1 tablespoon
- Salt 1/2 tsp or as needed
- Olive Oil 2 Tbs
- Worcestershire Sauce 1 Tbs
- Vinegar1 Tbs
- Oil 2-3 Tbs
- Tarragon Sauce: Butter 2 tbs
- Onion Sliced 1 small
- Chicken stock ½ cup
- Olper’s cream ¾ cup
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper crushed to taste
- Dried tarragon leaves 2 tsp
How to make tarragon sauce
- Grilled chicken: -Take the chicken fillets and make holes using a fork or meat tenderizer. Mix black pepper, olive oil, salt, dried oregano, and Worcestershire sauce in a bowl.
- Add mustard powder, vinegar, mustard powder, and vinegar. Mix the chicken fillets and allow them to marinate for two hours. Oil a grill pan and place the marinated chicken fillets on it. Grill for 8-10 minutes.
- Tarragon Sauce: first of all, In a saucepan, melt butter. Add onion to the pan and cook until translucent. Add chicken stock to the saucepan and mix well.
- Add Olper’s cream to the saucepan and stir well.
- Keep the flame on, add salt, black pepper, and dried tarragon leaves, and mix well. Cook until desired thickness. Serve the tarragon sauce on top of the grilled chicken.