mary berry sweet potato curry
Enjoy sweet potatoes during winter. We have a delicious and healthy Sweet Potato Curry recipe you can make in your kitchen.
Basic ingredient for mary berry sweet potato curry
- for Sweet Potato Curry: 1 tbsp Coconut Oil
- 1 Onion
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- 1 tbsp ginger
- 1 tablespoon Peanut Butter
- 150gms Sweet Potato
- 150ml Coconut Milk
- 100ml Water
- 1 lime
- 1 cup Cooked Golden Harvest rice
- 2 cups Dry Roasted Peanuts
- 2 Thai Red Chillies // 2 tsp Green Onions
How to make mary berry sweet potato curry
- First of all, Add coconut oil and chopped onions to a pan. Cook for approximately 4-5 minutes.
- Mix in chopped ginger and garlic. It should be cooked until fragrant.
- Mix cashews with thai red curried paste, peanut butter, and a bowl of chopped sweet potatoes. Let it simmer for about a minute.
- Add coconut milk to a glass of water.
- Bring to boil. Cook the sweet potato until soft.
- Add the thai red chilies and a bunch of spinach to the bowl. Season with salt, pepper, coriander powder, and lemon juice.
- Add water as needed and give it another good stir.
- Remove it from the flame, and then Garnish with red chili, green onions, cashews, and peanuts. Ready to Eat!